It Happened One Midnight - Julie Anne Long
Let it be known that I'm a fan of Julie Ann Long. She's a pretty amazing authoress and I bow down to her writing prowess. For me though, this Pennyroyal installment just didn't make it to the toe-curling awesomeness that I typically associate with JAL. I'm probably not going to write a whole bunch here about what I liked and didn't because at the end of the day it's all about this:Jonathan was great Hero. Tommy was a boring and sometimes confused/convoluted Heroine.On second thought, this really does deserve more explanation that just two sentences...but I'm already on to other things, but perhaps I'll come back to it. _______________________________________________________________________Review to come...------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Happy Pub Day all you Pennyroyal fans! An Aside:I just went to see who the next book is about since this one is released -- Ian Eversea. I know this completely whiny and completely unfair, but I'm getting irritated that we don't have a Lyon/Olivia in the immediate future. At this point, perhaps never. I must have a short attention span, how many books in a series is the right number? I like a nice 3 or 4, and if it's an amazing author I'll take more...but please don't take them to Janet Evanovich territory...